Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No class = slow day

So today was a slow day for me, I didn't have class today so I mostly stayed home. Caught up on peoples blogs followed a few new ones, more or less just sat around. One thing is I want people to know I do read blogs, just because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't read your blogs, just that I don't have anything relevant to say. So I hope people don't assume I'm not reading up daily I do.

I'm hoping I can get Livestream to display chat properly in game, it'd make it a load more fun to play. Also you may have noticed I added a Livestream box to the bottom of my blog here so you don't even have to go far to watch.

12 comments:

  1. You and your promises of livestreams ;_;

    fool me once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now I've livestreamed every time I said I would, not my fault if you can't tell time. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like slow days, they make me feel so productive, wait, I made them productive haha! well it's okay if you cant keep your promise about your live streams its cool some one else could do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never said I'd stream everyday. Said I'd make at least one post a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the insightful comments on my last blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you going to stream bro?

    Also how do you get the chatbox on the side of the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use livestream, but unless they can get it fixed so I can see chat in game, I might have to look elsewhere. http://www.cbox.ws/ go there to setup a chatbox they grab the html code and do an html gadget on your blog.

    ReplyDelete