Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dead Space

So now that Minecraft has loosed its grip on me, and I've also gotten several movies watched and out of the way. It's onto a new(well new to me) game, that game is Dead Space. I love games in the horror genre, some of my favs being Silent Hill 2, F.E.A.R, and one of my all time favs System Shock 2. Now I otfen see people on /v/ saying that SS2 isn't scary and that Dead Space is, I personally think SS2 can be brown trouser inducing especially on the first playthrough, so I want to see what all the hubbub is about Dead Space myself. May or may not end up livestreaming this, mostly depends on if my computer can handle them both at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. very underrated and very creepy good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. i htink wen this came out its rival was lfd and everyone chose that for some reason

    ReplyDelete