Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Of fried chicken and toe cramps...

So Livestreaming tonight got delayed because dinner once again got started a bit late. On the menu tonight was homemade fried chicken tenders, I cut and breaded them myself, they were pretty good if I do say so myself. :)


So as I was getting ready to eat/game my toe was cramping like crazy, I fucking hate toe cramps as much as calf cramps possibly more. Now this wasn't a normal toe cramp this bastard was persistent and wouldn't loosen its grip. I ended up asking my girlfriend get hot/warm water in a basin so I could soak that foot, which helped marvelously.


So I ended up playing Borderlands, which while fun is a lot more fun if you haven't played through it a dozen times. Any of the games I end up playing would probably be far more entertaining if the damned chat would work so I could see what people are saying while I play. Also I'd know if there was anyone there for me to actually talk to.


So in the end I, ate some fried chicken and played some Borderlands, all-in-all a nice night.

11 comments:

  1. nice post broth ! keep going ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing games streamed. i should watch this sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I hate it when my foot cramps too. Sometimes it happens when you are sleeping and it sucks waking up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Borderlands is great. I'm a big fan of cellshading graphics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love game live streams, I also can't play borderlands cause of my crappy outdated gpu :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Borderlands GOTY is coming out soon! Going to have all the expansions. Including the last one that isnt out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate you visiting my blog and providing input on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love Burds... I hope Borderlands 2 is just as good/better

    ReplyDelete